AquaFarm Software Availability
AquaFarm software and this website are under development. If you would like to be contacted when AquaFarm software is available, please contact Doug Ernst on LinkedIn.
AquaFarm Software Overview
- AquaFarm is software for aquaculture facility design, management planning, enterprise development, research, and education.
- AquaFarm is based in aquaculture science and engineering. AquaFarm uses computer modeling and simulation to test and analyze virtual aquaculture systems.
- Please note: AquaFarm is not intended for daily operations management and record keeping. For operational management and records, please see www.Aquanate.com
AquaFarm Software References
AquaFarm uses modeling and simulation to test and analyze aquaculture systems. AquaFarm is based on published methods and models of aquaculture science and engineering. These methods and models are described in:
- Ernst, D.H., Bolte, J.P., Nath, S.S., 2000. AquaFarm: simulation and decision support for aquaculture facility design and management planning, Aquacultural Engineering (23)1-3, pp. 121-179.
Paper available at: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Doug_Ernst
- Ernst, D.H., 2000. AquaFarm: simulation and decision support for aquaculture facility design and management planning. PhD Dissertation, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon. 383 pp.
Dissertation available at: https://dissexpress.proquest.com/search.html Publication number , Author [Ernst, Douglas Henry], Title [AquaFarm: Simulation and Decision-Support Software for Aquaculture Facility Design and Management Planning].